Preschool Christmas Coloring Books (Color Version)
A fun coloring book with 50 coloring pages designed with techniques for helping toddlers learn how to trace and draw with crayons. It’s more than just a coloring book, it’s a truly magical way to shape your little one’s creative skills.
Before beginning to write, it is important that children should practice tracing and drawing with crayons to gain basic pencil-control skills.
Even if he/she starts to scribbling, it is a great first step. Scribbling is natural and it is an important pre-writing and pre-drawing activity for toddlers.
It helps to develop hand-eye coordination. Helps in developing your child’s finger muscles.
It requires patience and could take a lot of time and hard work.But that doesn’t mean it’s impossible… Especially, if you have this book in your hands.
We created this book to help parents introducing Christmas festival and its importance to their child.
And not just that! Here’s more…
This book also contains some fun facts and easy questions about Christmas. All questions come with 4 options so that toddlers may find easy to answer.
To summarize, here’s what you can expect from “Preschool Christmas Coloring Books”:
- Teach your child to gain basic pencil-control skills and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Help your child enhance their creativity while coloring, which will give lifelong benefits for him/her.
- Easy attractive illustrations that will keep your child feel engaged for hours.
- And feel successful as a parent that could raise creative children.
- 50 hand-drawn illustrations ranging from Christmas Trees, Santa Claus, elves, angels, toys, Reindeer, Snowman, and More!
- Science-backed benefits of coloring which includes cultivating mindfulness and spreading a wave of positivity.
- Every page helps kids relax, focus, and calm down.
- A fun and educational gift for girls and boys of ages 4-10 to enhance their creativity while drawing and coloring.
- Single sided Black and white drawings printed on a thick 50lb paper with size 8.5 x 11 inch.